Thursday, June 28, 2007

First Act

Let met kick this shit off with one of the RAWEST songs I've ever heard. EAST COAST RMX >>>> the O.G



And now, some fresh sounds for the weekend to be.

I wanna kick it off with some Madlib joints. First one up is off the Blue Note: Revisted album.. where 'Lib reworks a Bobbi Humphrey song that I've yet to hear (I really need the original in my life). I like the :42 - 1:40 portion of this song so much, I downloaded Audacity just to cut it up and loop the bitch about 3 times. Check it out.
Madlib - Young Warrior

Next is an always great, Madlib remix.
Jadakiss - Put Your Hands Up (Madlib remix)

And last but not least, the intro track off of Talib Kweli's new album. (Which I recommend you COP, 'cause the whole album is dope. Finest work in a while from Kweli)
Talib Kweli - Everything Man

A song I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you give a listen. The short lived Exit 9's best work. This is a DOPE funk cut, so stop reading this description and download it.
Exit 9 - Fly

A slightly sped up, more emphasis on the instruments and vocals version of a classic Jackson 5 song
Jackson 5 - It's Great to Be Here (BETTER version)

Classic Cool James
LL Cool J - Around the Way Girl


One

No comments: