Thursday, June 28, 2007

Grand Opening

IT'S A CELEBRATION BITCHES!

The primary objective of this blog is to bless y'all with the blessed sounds that other blessees have blessed me with. Sounds good? Aight, i only ask one thing of y'all. GET THE WORD OUT ON THIS. I've never blogged before so I know shit about how to get this thing rollin.. which brings another thing up. I will GREATLY appreciate it if someone would design a headline "I'll Let You Tell It" graphic.. I'm sure once I start contributing more to this thing, someone will kindly do that.
Enough with the blazay blah, let's kick things off with a personal fav of mine that's been getting spins lately..

the pharcyde - runnin' (j dilla remix)

Check back soon for a more diverse, fresher drop of sounds.

P.S: ASAP there will be a clean design/template for this shit.

No comments: